Our youth classes include a mix of aerial silks, trapeze, lyra, trampoline and acrobatics!
Classes are offered throughout the year in 11 week terms. ($275/term) See below for the yearly schedule.
Each class is curated for students at a similar age and level.
Classes are offered Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45pm and 6:00-7:00pm
Classes have a max of 6 students.
Winter Term is currently full! Please fill out this form to be added to the waitlist.
Fall Term 2021
Sept 7-Nov 19
Thanksgiving Break Camp 2021
December Mini-Term 2021
Nov 29-Dec 17 (3 weeks)
Winter Break Camp 2021
Winter Term 2022
Jan 3-March 18 (11 weeks)
Spring Break Camp 2022
Spring Term 2022
March 28-June 10 (11 weeks) *10 weeks for Monday classes
Summer Camps 2022
June 20-August 19
Please fill out this form to be added to the waitlist.
Trampoline Town Level Descriptions
Camps and Classes are organized by age and skill level.
Level 1 Skill Requirements:
None. There are no prerequisites to join a Level 1 class.
Level 2 Skill Requirements:
- Confident with climbing at least ½ way up.
- Foot lock *from the ground into: Stag and Hip Lean
- Upside Down straddle hold for 5 seconds.
- From the knot: Star
- Confidently sit and stand on their own, and make their way down to feet safely.
- Familiar with: side hang, catcher’s hang, basket hang, skydiver, big tuck.
- Swivel hips
- Back drop (mat OK)
- Peanut roll (mat OK)
Level 3 Skill Requirements:
- Confident with climbing to the top, Descending with split silks
- Foot lock *from a climb into Rebecca Split
- Catcher’s Hang
- ‘Butterfly’ Sequence
- Straddle on the Ropes
- Hammer, Flag, Mermaid
- ‘Inside Out’ from Side Hang
- Knee Hang
- Swivel hips x 4
- Back drop
- Peanut roll
Level 4 Skill Requirements:
- Familiar with Straddle Climb
- Single Star drop
- Double Foot Locks into Cross Back Straddle
- ‘Butterfly’ Sequence into Fallen Angel
- Dancing Star
- Butthang, Gazelle
- Ankle Hang
- Single Knee Hang (with straps OK)
- Swivel hips-tummy-swivel hips
- Back drop – back
- Peanut roll – tummy
- Front drop
Contact Tia@Trampoline.Town if you’re not sure what class or camp is best for your child.
Safety protocols for covid-19:
- Students will be asked to arrive on time – not early! When the door to Trampoline Town opens, please wait in the designated areas on the path to the front door. There will be no waiting inside before class starts.
- Each student will have a no-touch temperature taken as they enter the space. Students with elevated temperatures will be asked not to participate.
- Parents and siblings should not enter Trampoline Town. The fewer people inside the building, the better.
- Students are required to wear a face mask during class. If you do not have one, we are happy to provide one.
- Students must wash hands upon arrival, regularly throughout the day, and before they leave.
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized in between each group of students.
- Windows will be open during class, and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow. Our HVAC will be running throughout class to bring fresh air into the space. The 12′ garage door, which is essentially the entire south wall of Trampoline Town, will remain open during all camps and classes.
- All efforts will be made to maintain physical distance of 6′ or greater between students within Trampoline Town.
- PARENTS & GUARDIANS: If your child has been exposed to COVID-19 in the 7 days prior to their camp or class, please do not send them. Similarly, if anyone in your child’s household has had an illness with fever or cough in the 10 days prior to camp, please do not send them to camp. If your child becomes ill during the middle of a camp week, please let us know so we can take appropriate actions!
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement. Covering knees and armpits is highly recommended for aerial and trampoline.
- Please don’t wear baggy clothing that can come up over your head- we’ll be upside down a lot!
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.