Our youth classes include a mix of aerial silks, trapeze, lyra, trampoline and acrobatics!
Classes are offered throughout the year in 10-14 week terms. See below for the yearly schedule.
Each class is curated for students at a similar age and level.
Classes are offered Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45pm and 6:00-7:00pm
Classes have a max of 6 students.
Classes are full! Please fill out this form to be added to the waitlist. FYI- there are currently over 200 students on the waitlist!
Spend your breaks at Trampoline Town and explore trampoline & bungee harness, trapeze, aerial silks, lyra and acrobatics!
Thanksgiving Break Camp 2023
November 20-22 (Mon-Wed)
Camp A: 9am-12pm, Ages 5-9 | Levels 1- 2, $400
*Camp B: 12:30-3:30pm, Ages 9-15 | Levels 2-4, $400
*Camp B must have teacher permission to join. Please review the Level Requirements below to see if this camp is right for your child.
If your child(ren) would like to take Thanksgiving Break Camp this year, please fill out THIS FORM and they will officially be added to the lottery list. Sign ups close on September 30. I will draw 6 random names from a hat for each camp and the results will be announced on October 1.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of which camp is best for your child.
Fall Term 2023 | Sept 5-Dec 15
Thanksgiving Break Camp 2023 | November 20-22
Winter Break Camp 2023 | December 18-22
Winter Term 2024 | January 2 – March 22
Spring Term 2024 | April 1 – June 7
Summer Camps 2024 | TBD
Please fill out this form to be added to the waitlist for classes.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Trampoline Town Level Descriptions
Camps and Classes are organized by age and skill level.
Level 1 Skill Requirements:
None. There are no prerequisites to join a Level 1 class.
Level 2 Skill Requirements:
- Confident with climbing at least ½ way up.
- Foot lock *from the ground into: Stag and Hip Lean
- Upside Down straddle hold for 5 seconds.
- From the knot: Star
- Confidently sit and stand on their own, and make their way down to feet safely.
- Familiar with: side hang, catcher’s hang, basket hang, skydiver, big tuck.
- Swivel hips
- Back drop (mat OK)
- Peanut roll (mat OK)
Level 3 Skill Requirements:
- Confident with climbing to the top, Descending with split silks
- Foot lock *from a climb into Rebecca Split
- Catcher’s Hang
- ‘Butterfly’ Sequence
- Straddle on the Ropes
- Hammer, Flag, Mermaid
- Pullover without a spot
- Knee Hang
- Swivel hips x 4
- Back drop
- Peanut roll
Level 4 Skill Requirements:
- Straddle Climb
- Single Star drop
- Double Foot Locks into Cross Back Straddle
- Hip Key from climb
- Dancing Star
- Straddle Back on the bar
- Ankle Hang
- Pullover to front support
- Swivel hips-tummy-swivel hips
- Back drop pullover
- Peanut roll – tummy
- Front drop
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re not sure what class or camp is best for your child.
Safety protocols for covid-19:
- Students are asked to arrive on time – not early! When the door to Trampoline Town opens, please wait in the designated areas on the path to the front door. There will be no waiting inside before class starts.
- Each student will have a no-touch temperature taken as they enter the space. Students with temperatures over 100 degrees will be asked not to participate.
- Parents and siblings should not enter Trampoline Town. The fewer people inside the building, the better.
- Starting on March 28 2022, masks will be optional.
- Students must wash hands upon arrival, (before & after eating during camps) and before they leave.
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized in between each group of students.
- Windows will be open during class, and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow. Our HVAC will be running throughout class to bring fresh air into the space. The 12′ garage door, which is essentially the entire south wall of Trampoline Town, will remain open during all camps and classes when weather allows.
- PARENTS & GUARDIANS: If your child has been exposed to COVID-19 in the 5 days prior to class, please do not send them to class. Additionally, if your child has had any of the symptoms below, please do not send them to class until symptoms have subsided for at least 72 hours:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Fever of 100 or greater
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement.
- Shirts must be able to tuck into pants securely. No belly shirts or overly baggy clothes.
- Covering knees and armpits is highly recommended.
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
- Trampoline or grip socks are required on the trampoline.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.