Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Youth Classes and Camps have a max of 6 youth students.
- Students will be asked to arrive on time – not early – and to wait in designated areas at least 6′ apart on the path to the front door, promoting safe physical distance. Students will not be allowed inside before class starts.
- No-touch temperatures will be taken as each student enters Trampoline Town. Students with a measured temperature of 100 or greater will not be allowed to enter.
- Students must wash hands upon arrival, and before they leave. (And throughout the day in camps.)
- Masks are encouraged. Masks will be provided for any student in need.
- We strongly encourage students at higher risk for severe COVID-19 complications (persons over age 60 or with underlying medical conditions) to continue to stay home to reduce their risk of exposure.
SAFE AND SANITARY ENVIRONMENT
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized in between each group of students with sanitizing wipes and/or UV light surface sterilization wands.
- Air-purifying ozonator will be turned on every night to sterilize the space.
- Open windows and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow.
- The 12′ garage door will remain open during all camps and classes.
- All efforts will be made to maintain physical distance of 6′ or greater between students within Trampoline Town.
KEEP OTHERS HEALTHY
If your child has been exposed to COVID-19 in the 7 days prior to class, please do not send them to class. If your child has had any of the symptoms below, please do not send them to class until symptoms have subsided for at least 72 hours:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Fever of 100 or greater
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
What People are saying
Tia is a great teacher. My girls have had an amazing time in their circus class. Between the aerial silks, trapeze and trampoline it is hard to pick a favorite activity they do. A special thank you for helping my youngest with her cartwheels. She can’t stop doing them!
I’m an old gray mare ‘that ain’t what she used to be’, but tapping in the adult beginners class makes me feel like a young filly. Tony makes it fun!
We love this place! My 8 year-old daughter has taken private lessons with Tia, and my daughter and I have taken aerial acrobatics classes together. It’s great feeling stronger and more graceful each week.
My 4 year old loved her Trampoline Town class! They learned trampoline, trapeze and aerial silk skills. Tia was wonderful. I appreciated the focus on safety and form all while having fun. Small class size too. Will return soon!