We are essentially closed until Multnomah County is out of the extreme risk zone for COVID-19 cases. Stay tuned for Summer Camp registration and information!
Thank you for hanging in there with us as we navigate through these tough times.
Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Youth Classes and Camps have a max of 6 youth students. Max of 8 in adult classes.
- Students will be asked to arrive on time – not early – and to wait in designated areas at least 6′ apart on the path to the front door, promoting safe physical distance. Students will not be allowed inside before class starts.
- No-touch temperatures will be taken as each student enters Trampoline Town. Students with a measured temperature of 100 or greater will not be allowed to enter.
- Students must wash hands upon arrival, and before they leave. (And throughout the day in camps.)
- Masks are encouraged. Masks will be provided for any student in need.
- We strongly encourage students at higher risk for severe COVID-19 complications (persons over age 60 or with underlying medical conditions) to continue to stay home to reduce their risk of exposure.
SAFE AND SANITARY ENVIRONMENT
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized in between each group of students with sanitizing wipes and/or UV light surface sterilization wands.
- Air-purifying ozonator will be turned on every night to sterilize the space.
- Open windows and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow.
- All efforts will be made to maintain physical distance of 6′ or greater between students within Trampoline Town.
KEEP OTHERS HEALTHY
If your child has been exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to class, please do not send them to class. If your child has had any of these symptoms in the last 10 days, please do not send them to class until symptoms have subsided for at least 72 hours:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Fever of 100 or greater
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
REACTING TO ILLNESS
- Any confirmed COVID-19 cases among students or staff will be reported to the Local Public Health Authority (LPHA) upon discovery, for guidance on cleaning and possible program modifications or closure.
- Any cluster of illness among students will be reported to the LPHA.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others.
- Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
What People are saying
Tia is a great teacher. My girls have had an amazing time in their circus class. Between the aerial silks, trapeze and trampoline it is hard to pick a favorite activity they do. A special thank you for helping my youngest with her cartwheels. She can’t stop doing them!Becky
I’m an old gray mare ‘that ain’t what she used to be’, but tapping in the adult beginners class makes me feel like a young filly. Tony makes it fun!Pam
We love this place! My 8 year-old daughter has taken private lessons with Tia, and my daughter and I have taken aerial acrobatics classes together. It’s great feeling stronger and more graceful each week.Kendra
My 4 year old loved her Trampoline Town class! They learned trampoline, trapeze and aerial silk skills. Tia was wonderful. I appreciated the focus on safety and form all while having fun. Small class size too. Will return soon!Michelle