Spring Break Camp (Ages 5-12)
Half Day, 9am-11:30am: $200
Full Day, 9am-2pm: $375
Spend your break at Trampoline Town this spring while learning trampoline, trapeze, aerial silks, and acrobatics!
Priority registration for Full Week Campers is now open! Single day options will be available starting March 4.
Space is limited – Sign up today!
Try-It-Out Class (Ages 5-12)
Once a month on Saturdays, 1-2pm
$20 drop in*
Come see what a Trampoline Town class is all about. Class will include an introduction to trampoline, trapeze, and aerial silks!
March 16th, 1-2pm
April 20th, 1-2pm
May 18, 1-2pm
*Pre-registration is required for this class, as space is limited.
Baby Bounce (Parent/Child Class)
$15 drop in*
5 Class Card: $65, 10 Class Card: $110
Jump, swing, and boogie with your little monkey in this parent/child class. Learn tricks and play together on trapeze, trampoline and aerial silks! For ages 1-3, accompanied by an adult.
*Pre-registration is recommended for this class, as space is limited.
Summer Camps (Ages 5-12)
Spend your summer break at Trampoline Town while learning trampoline, trapeze, aerial silks, and acrobatics!
July 29-Aug 2
Full Week (Monday-Friday)
Half Day, 9-11:30am: $200
Full Day, 9am-2pm: $375
Half Day, 9-11:30am: $45
Full Day, 9am-2pm: $80
(Single day options will be available starting May 1st)
*10% Early Bird discount if you register now-April 20th!
*Sibling discounts available!
What to bring to class:
- A water bottle.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn!
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement.
- Please don’t wear baggy clothing that can come up over your head- we’ll be upside down a lot!
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
- Parents or guardians need to come in to the building to pick up their child. No child is permitted to leave the building for any reason without permission of parent or guardian in advance.