Use our online scheduler below to reserve one or several classes, purchase and apply class cards, and see how many spots are left in a class. Create an account for quick and easy reservations!
Youth classes throughout the year are held on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Winter Term classes are full already!
If you’d like to be put on the wait-list, please email email@example.com!
Use our online scheduler to reserve one or several classes, purchase and apply class cards, and see how many spots are left in a class. Create an account for quick and easy reservations!
What to bring to class:
- A water bottle.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn!
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement. Covering knees and armpits is highly recommended for aerial and trampoline.
- Please don’t wear baggy clothing that can come up over your head- we’ll be upside down a lot!
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
- Parents or guardians need to come in to the building to pick up their child. No child is permitted to leave the building for any reason without permission of parent or guardian in advance.
- Please do not come inside more than 5 minutes before your class starts.
Missed Classes & Make-Ups
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Students have the option to make up a missed class during one of the monthly Try-It-Out / Make-Up classes. Registration must be made in advance: REGISTER