Safety protocols for covid-19:
- Students will be asked to arrive on time – not early! When the door to Trampoline Town opens, please wait in the designated areas on the path to the front door. There will be no waiting inside before class starts.
- Each student will have a no-touch temperature taken as they enter the space. Students with elevated temperatures will be asked not to participate.
- Parents and siblings should not enter Trampoline Town. The fewer people inside the building, the better.
- Students should wear a face mask during class. If you do not have one, we are happy to provide one.
- Students must wash hands upon arrival, regularly throughout the day, and before they leave.
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized in between each group of students.
- Open windows and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow.
- All efforts will be made to maintain physical distance of 6′ or greater between students within Trampoline Town.
- PARENTS & GUARDIANS: If your child has been exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to camp, please do not send them camp. Similarly, if anyone in your child’s household has had an illness with fever or cough in the 10 days prior to camp, please do not send them to camp. If your child becomes ill during the middle of a camp week, please let us know so we can take appropriate actions!
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement. Covering knees and armpits is highly recommended for aerial and trampoline.
- Please don’t wear baggy clothing that can come up over your head- we’ll be upside down a lot!
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.