What to bring:
- A water bottle.
- If you plan on doing trampoline, jump or grip socks are required. Bring your own, or buy from us for $5.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn!
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement. Covering knees and armpits is highly recommended for trampoline and aerial classes.
- Please don’t wear baggy clothing that can come up over your head- we’ll be upside down a lot!
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Students are asked to arrive on time – not early! Doors will open at class time and not before. There will be no waiting inside before class starts.
- Students must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before touching equipment.
- Masks are optional.
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized at the end of every day.
- Windows and doors will be open during class when weather allows, and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow. Our HVAC will be running throughout class.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the 5 days prior to class, please do not come to class. Additionally, if you have any of the symptoms below, please do not come to class:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Fever of 100 or greater
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
- Upset stomach or nausea
Come jump with us!
8130 SW 11th Ave
Portland, OR 97219