Use our online scheduler below to reserve one or several classes, purchase and apply class cards, and see how many spots are left in a class. Create an account for quick and easy reservations!
Use our online scheduler above to reserve one or several classes, purchase and apply class cards, and see how many spots are left in a class. Create an account for quick and easy reservations!
What to bring to class:
- A water bottle.
- A mask.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn!
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement. Covering knees and armpits is highly recommended for trampoline and aerial classes.
- Please don’t wear baggy clothing that can come up over your head- we’ll be upside down a lot!
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Students will be asked to arrive on time – not early – and to wait in designated areas at least 6′ apart on the path to the front door, promoting safe physical distance. Students will not be allowed inside before class starts.
- No-touch temperatures will be taken as each student enters Trampoline Town. Students with a measured temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed to enter.
- Students must wash hands upon arrival, and before they leave.
- Masks are encouraged. Masks will be provided for any student in need.
- We strongly encourage students at higher risk for severe COVID-19 complications (persons over age 60 or with underlying medical conditions) to continue to stay home to reduce their risk of exposure.
SAFE AND SANITARY ENVIRONMENT
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized in between each group of students with sanitizing wipes and/or UV light surface sterilization wands.
- Air-purifying ozonator will be turned on every night to sterilize the space.
- Open windows and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow.
- All efforts will be made to maintain physical distance of 6′ or greater between students within Trampoline Town. (Unless they are siblings.)
KEEP OTHERS HEALTHY
- If you or someone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to class, please do not come to class. If anyone in your household has had an illness with fever or cough in the 10 days prior to class, please do not come to class.
REACTING TO ILLNESS
- Any confirmed COVID-19 cases among students or staff will be reported to the Local Public Health Authority (LPHA) upon discovery, for guidance on cleaning and possible program modifications or closure.
- Any cluster of illness among students will be reported to the LPHA.