Adult Circus Classes
Sign up for a term of classes (about 6 weeks) so you can achieve all your circus goals. Consistency is key!
Winter Term A: January 4-February 8
(Registration opens on Dec 4, 9am)
Classes are first-come-first-served and they fill up fast! If you don’t see anything listed for Winter Term after December 4, it means it’s already full!
Beginning – Intermediate Level Classes
Mondays, 7:15-8:15pm | Adult Mixed Aerial & Trampoline (no prerequisites)
Winter Term A: Jan 9-Feb 6 (5 weeks) | $100
The focus of this class is building foundational skills, strength and coordination on various aerial apparatus and trampoline. Get a workout like no other in a fun and encouraging environment! Gain strength and flexibility while learning something new on trampoline, trapeze, lyra and aerial silks!
Intermediate – Advanced Level Classes
Wednesdays, 7:15-8:15pm | Adult Mixed Aerial & Trampoline (teacher approval required)
This class builds on your foundational skills towards more intricate moves and sequences. Inverting from the air, strong body control, and enthusiasm for working hard are required for this class! Get your sweat on in this circus class while exploring trampoline, trapeze, lyra and aerial silks!
Email email@example.com if you have class placement questions.
What to bring:
- A water bottle.
- If you plan on doing trampoline, jump or grip socks are required. Bring your own, or buy from us for $5.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn!
What to wear:
- Students should wear comfortable clothing like leotards, leggings, footless tights, and fitted shirts that allow freedom of movement. Covering knees and armpits is highly recommended for trampoline and aerial classes.
- Please don’t wear baggy clothing that can come up over your head- we’ll be upside down a lot!
- Please do not wear jewelry, jeans, belts or watches during class.
- Hair should be pulled back securely.
Trampoline Town Rules:
- Only students with signed waivers are allowed to participate in a Trampoline Town class.
- Recklessness and horseplay are not allowed.
- Do not attempt an unknown skill without help from your instructor.
- Respect yourself and others. Listen to your body.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No food or drink allowed on the floor.
- No gum is allowed while taking class.
- All cell phones must be stored away and left alone during class.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Students are asked to arrive on time – not early! Doors will open at class time and not before. There will be no waiting inside before class starts.
- Students must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before touching equipment.
- Masks are optional.
- Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized at the end of every day.
- Windows and doors will be open during class when weather allows, and fans will be utilized to maximize air flow. Our HVAC will be running throughout class.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the 5 days prior to class, please do not come to class. Additionally, if you have any of the symptoms below, please do not come to class:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Fever of 100 or greater
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
- Upset stomach or nausea
Come jump with us!
8130 SW 11th Ave
Portland, OR 97219